Thursday 9 May 2013

First entry

OK

I spent a good hour or so trying to think of the best opening to a blog. I've tried this thing in the past but I tend to always launch into some irrelevant complaint against the world. Probably because in the past my blogs were written when I was a teenager and also I love to complain. But I am a teenager no more!

The bad news is that I still love to complain, and I have recently discovered that I am clearly not imaginative enough to think up an amazing and entrancing opening to have you hooked. So instead of startling you with my amazing wit and master of language, I have just made you waste a minute or two of your life reading this. So in a sense I did achieve something ^-^ (<--- get used to these faces, I do love to overuse them)

So next up on the blog intro list: Introductions! I'm Ryan, 22, medical student who is going to take a year out next year to study medical ethics and law. I think when I chose to do this, I had it in my head that with that extra degree I'd transform into some super crime solving, super healing lawyer-doctor-superhero combo. 



But I've since been told that I may be just a little bit deluded on that part...

Now for the part where I complain!... Um, actually today's been pretty good. My bus came early, I had a good sleep, got quite a bit of work done. I guess the weather wasn't great, but it didn't rain till I was inside. Oh! I made some coffee, and I've tasted better, but it was still nice so I drank it.

Amazing introduction: Check
Introduction to me: Check
Superfluous complaint: Check (kind of)



No comments:

Post a Comment