Saturday 1 June 2013

Lazy day

So...

I am having a lazy day today. I LOVE these days ^-^. They don't come too often, I mean a nice lazy day. I get plenty of these days where I do absolutely nothing, but am followed around by guilt because I should actually be doing work.



What I love about today is that I got a little bit ahead in my work and have made no plans for today. This means I can stay inside and laze without guilt! I make full use of it too, surrounding myself with food and wrapping myself like an owl in my duvet. Some may argue that it's a complete waste of a day, but is finishing a packs of biscuits and a few series of a tv drama on my laptop really a waste of a day? Probably, but I'm gonna go ahead and pretend it isn't.



I suppose the one bad thing about this day is that it makes me react to social situations like a hermit. For example, if anyone rings and asks to meet up, or suggests something amazing to do, I'll just say no. Not because I wouldn't enjoy it, or because I'm in desperate need of the rest either. It's almost like this lazy day has become incredibly important in my mind, and I can't understand why anyone would want to interrupt me mid-episode of a show I'm not sure I really like.



Oh well! I'm just gonna go ahead and continue hiding in my bed till the end of the day ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment